Crucial Elements to College Success for Students with Mental Health Challenges.
NJACAC annual conference, Long Branch, N.J.
- Key Life Skills
- The New York Times, October 25, 2004, “On Their Own and Overwhelmed“.
- College Drinking: A Snapshot of Annual High-Risk College Drinking Consequences
- Screening for Mental Health: Information/FAQs
- The Truth about Suicide: Real Stories of Depression in College – Fact Sheet on Youth Suicide
- Recommended Reading for High School and College Parents and Professionals
- Addressing suicide among seemingly successful college students – College with Confidence and Beyond